zaterdag 11 mei 2024
Clamotte Rock 2024: dag 1
Setlist Shorty Jetson & The Lefthands >>> Love You Better // Cry Baby Boogie // I Need a Man // You Got Me Good // Boom Boom // Down With the Devil // Need One // Love Is the Light // Knock Knock
Setlist The Troggs >>> Give It to Me // From Home // Walking the Dog // Night of the Long Grass // Feels Like a Woman To Me // Anyway That You Want Me // I Can Only Give You Everything // With a Girl Like You // Love Is All Around // I Can’t Control Myself // Wild Thing
Setlist School Is Cool >>> Uh-Huh // Halfway Line // Run Run Run // If So // Comfort // Entertainment// Trophy Wall // Warpaint // In Want of Something // I’m Not Fine // Close // New Kids in Town // The World Is Gonna End Tonught
Setlist Clouseau >>> Dansen // Swentibold // De Perfectie // Brandweer // Tijdmachine // Nobelprijs // Anne // Casanova // Passie // Hier Bij Jou // Louise // Daar Gaat Ze // Ik, Jij, Hij of Zij // Vogel Voor de Kat // Oh Ja // Oogcontact // Vanbinnen // Vonken en Vuur // De Tegenpartij /// Wil Niet Dat Je Weggaat // En Dans // Zij Is Van Mij // Domino
Categorie:
Clamotte Rock,
concerten
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten